0

New Bike! Fz150i 2014 model

Posted by Saufi on 18:44 in , , ,
Recently i brought this super cool bike. It was Yamaha Fz150i 2014 model. The price was RM 8500 just for the bike. But including the road-tax, insurance, rain coat, helmet and bike lock. It cost me RM 9300. One of my officemate brought the same model as me and only cost him RM 9200. Man, what a waste RM 100 for me. It's a good lesson for me not to rushing when to buy something.

Front view

Let's talk about the bike performance. Acceleration wise, top speed not bad. It can reach 140 Km/h. But I never try ride that fast. And the most important was the fuel consumption. It was good. I can go around 500 km with full tank. Full tank cost me RM20 (RON95 = RM2.30 per liter). So it should be 8.7 liter or more for full tank.

Side view

So far i am very satisfied with the bike. It help me reduce my monthly spending and no more stress driving in traffic jam. But i'm quite scared riding motorbike. I don't like big lorry and bus driving behind me. Some of the car driver who love drive fast and stay close behind me. Thats dangerous. As reminder for myself and other motorbike rider. Ride smart, avoid big lorry, bus and dangerous car driver. Ride with suitable speed and safe. Unexpected thing might happen such as hole on the road, car driver suddenly change lane or come out from junction. Happy riding. Ride safe.

MZ Moskito 125. Goodbye my old scooter. Serve well your new owner.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Journey of Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.