0

Asus T100 notebook

Posted by Saufi on 19:21 in , , , , , ,
This is Asus T100 note book. It can act as a laptop and a tablet. The reason I buy it because i'm using it  to watch youtube before getting to sleep. Most of the time watching Dota 2 tournament highlight until.. I fall to sleep hehe. Thats the best thing to do after tiring day of working, finish dinner and Isya prayer. The other reason i buy it because I can use it to do my work. Thanks to window 8.1.

without keyboard

In the beginning of time when using it. It does give me headache. There are two main problem. The first one was the BIOS and the second one was Internet connectivity. BIOS problem caused the note book cannot be  turn on. It's keep appear a black screen. Then the Internet connectivity was poor. It's keep disconnect. Then after I did some reading inside the Asus forum, I did manage get the solution. The solution was to replace the BIOS version and wifi driver. Manually I download the all the driver from Asus website and the installed it. Walla. Problem solve. Now happily using it.

with keyboard

Price: RM1400
Display size/resolution: 10.1-inch, 1,366 x 768 touch screen
PC CPU: 1.3GHz Intel Atom Z3740 Quad Core
PC memory: 2GB DDR2
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Storage: 32GB SSD, 500GB inside keyboard, 32GB microSD
Networking: 802.11b/g/n wireless, Bluetooth 4.0
Operating system: Windows 8.1 (32-bit)


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Journey of Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.