0

Kelantan: One Day Trip

Posted by Saufi on 16:35 in , , , , ,
Last year on 13th August 2013 I manage to do some crazy trip. Which is travelling to Kelantan from Selangor and travel back home in one day. It may sound impossible. But how? Well thanks to Air Asia promotion provide me a reasonable price flight ticket.

(Airbus A320 flying across Banjaran Titiwangsa)
 
Actually the main reason I visit Kelantan is to attend my course mate wedding located at Ketereh. Not that far from Kota Bharu airport. I took an airport cab from airport toward Kota Bharu bus station which crazy expensive! Well what can be expected from airport cab. It's always expensive. It's cost me RM20.++ . At that time, I was in hurry. So I don't care. My bad. From Kota Bharu I took a local bus to Ketereh which only cost me RM2.++

To be continue..

(Kota Bharu street view)
 
Well I'm thinking not to continue writing the story. Because of my laziness to write lol. But let me highlight the price and some beautiful pictures of Kota Bharu. 

(Pasar Siti Khatijah. Not to miss buying keropok losong and tudung over here. The price offer was good)
 
Transport from:
Keterah - Kota Bharu by "Kereta sapu": RM5
Kota Bharu - Airport by local bus: RM2. +
Kuala lumpur - Kota Bharu (two way) by Air Asia: RM 250 ++

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Journey of Life All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.